In need of our Texas duct cleaning services? Read more about them below:
- Grills are removed and the duct is cleaned all the way to (and including) the supply plenum. If your grills have been painted or caulked in place, we can reverse the process. We also clean the return air plenums and chases.
- The evaporator coil and blower wheel are both chemically cleaned. This part of the service is essential.
- After cleaning is complete, the ductwork is coated with a biocide spray treatment.
- We use the Roto-Brush Beast, the leading tool in duct cleaning. With 4 motors and a HEPA-approved filter, this machine helps get the job done thoroughly.
- A one-year maintenance program is included for each system that is cleaned.
Every home's circumstances may include different cost factors. Call now to get a quote.